Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DevpromSoftware, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Website is not directed to children younger than 13, and service on the Website is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use the Website. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to the Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
- Your devopsboard.com Account and Site. If you create a service account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and service account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the service account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your service account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and DevpromSoftware may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause DevpromSoftware liability. You must immediately notify DevpromSoftware of any unauthorized uses of your service account, your account or any other breaches of security. DevpromSoftware will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.
- If you operate a service account, comment on a service account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms or the User Guidelines.
- By submitting Content to DevpromSoftware for inclusion on your Website, you grant DevpromSoftware a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your service account. This license allows DevpromSoftware to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by DevpromSoftware (through the DevpromSoftware Firehose, for example) so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services.
- You also give other devopsboard.com users permission to share your Content on other devopsboard.com sites and add their own Content to it (aka to reservice account your Content), so long as they use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your site (the reservice accountging function on devopsboard.com does this automatically!).
- If you delete Content, DevpromSoftware will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, DevpromSoftware has the right (though not the obligation) to, in DevpromSoftware's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in DevpromSoftware's reasonable opinion, violates any DevpromSoftware policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in DevpromSoftware's sole discretion. DevpromSoftware will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Optional paid services such as extra storage, or domain purchases are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay DevpromSoftware the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify DevpromSoftware before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your site's dashboard.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for the devopsboard.com Firehose you agree to pay DevpromSoftware the specified monthly fees in exchange for access to the feeds. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your access is established and in advance of using such services. DevpromSoftware reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Firehose access can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to DevpromSoftware.
- Permitted Use. You may use the devopsboard.com Firehose to develop a product or service that searches, displays, analyzes, retrieves, and views information available on devopsboard.com. You may also use the devopsboard.com name or logos and other brand elements that DevpromSoftware makes available in order to identify the source of the information.
- Restricted Use. You may not use the devopsboard.com Firehose to substantially replicate products or services offered by DevpromSoftware, including the republication of devopsboard.com content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If DevpromSoftware believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the devopsboard.com Firehose may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. DevpromSoftware has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, DevpromSoftware does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. DevpromSoftware disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which devopsboard.com links, and that link to devopsboard.com. DevpromSoftware does not have any control over those non-DevOpsBoard websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-DevOpsBoard website or webpage, DevpromSoftware does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. DevpromSoftware disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-DevOpsBoard websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As DevpromSoftware asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by devopsboard.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DevpromSoftware in accordance with DevpromSoftware's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. DevpromSoftware will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. DevpromSoftware will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DevpromSoftware or others. In the case of such termination, DevpromSoftware will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to DevpromSoftware.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DevpromSoftware to you any DevpromSoftware or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DevpromSoftware. DevpromSoftware, DevOpsBoard, devopsboard.com, the devopsboard.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with devopsboard.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of DevpromSoftware or DevpromSoftware's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DevpromSoftware or third-party trademarks.
- Attribution. DevpromSoftware reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'service account at devopsboard.com' theme author, and font attribution in your service account footer or toolbar. Footer credits and the devopsboard.com toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") and the Domain Name Registration and Customer Service Agreement.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our service accounts, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using devopsboard.com within the designated notice period. Your continued use of devopsboard.com will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. DevpromSoftware may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your devopsboard.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". DevpromSoftware and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DevpromSoftware nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you're actually reading this, here's a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will DevpromSoftware, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DevpromSoftware under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DevpromSoftware shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DevpromSoftware, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Translation. These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between DevpromSoftware and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of DevpromSoftware, or by the posting by DevpromSoftware of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; DevpromSoftware may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Nothing has changed yet.