Advanced task board for engineering teamGet Started!
Deliver desired features fast, before customers look for alternatives
Be proactive eliminating customers frustrations about broken service
Identify and fix software issues before customers call you
DevelopmentTo make product or service better you're implementing new features and resolve issues quickly.
Automated continuous integration process provide the qualitative builds frequently.
TestingAutomated testing like Unit/BDD-testing ensures the next build will not be worst than previous one.
Manual testing helps you to achieve better test coverage and provide better quality.
MonitoringWhile implementing a feature 70% of customers leave a service because of low service quality.
To low down Churn Rate software/middleware monitoring should be established.
SupportOnboard customers to help them better understand your service or product with pleasure.
Help customers to find answers to questions and avoid uncertainty quickly.
DevOps process becomes painfull and brings too much frustrations
Huge tasks flow brings chaos, so you lost control and unable to make right product on time.
Critical issues aged more than 2 days, but engineering team is very busy with other stuff.
There is neither clear vision of product state nor consistent vision of what to improve first.
Tasks and knowledge dispersed across multiple tools, so time is wasted while hopping from one app to another...
Don't hire more, let the task management be transparent and clear
- Features, issues, bugs and infrastructure incidents are visbile to a team at their actual states on single task board.
- Product backlog contains tasks in prioritized order, by now it is clear enough what should be done first.
- It is clear who is doing what and who will be available soon at one glance.
Plug in your favorite monitoring tool into DevOps board
Simply setup webhook and configure alerts settings to use it. If there is no webhook available just make integration using emails notifications. Read more details in Docs
Automate management via Software Kanban
- Team members pull cards in work according to their availability or competence and try to implement it as soon as possible.
- Limits of work in progress show actual human resources and help identify bottlenecks in your product construction pipeline.
- Team improves its productivity by analyzing simple Kanban metrics, like Average Lead Time.
Catch exceptions at any level of your application stack
Let quality level be clear to everyone
- Publish test reports generated by JUnit, TestNG, NUnit and others with relation to build had tested.
- Cover complex and stochastic test scenarios by manual testing to get comprehensive view on build's quality.
- Make transparent and deliberate go / no go decision.
Make your delivery pipeline really continuous
Integrate your favorite continuous integration and continuous deployment tools with DevOps board.
Visualize build status and report tasks to repair broken builds automatically. Read more details in Docs
Listen and support customers
- Tickets become visible after customers send emails to your support email or submit tickets via helpdesk website.
- After a ticket is done customer is notified on this by email.
- Team members collect and write articles using the build-in knowledge base (Wiki) feature. Articles are visible and searchable to users via helpdesk website.
Everything is code so everyone is aware of changes
- Connect repositories like GitHub, GitLab, Subversion or TFS with task board to control source code changes and bind it with primary cause.
- Review changes in product's code, infrastructure, test scenarios and scripts to make consistent changes and to identify issues as early as possible.
Use only one integrated app focused on DevOps instead of 5 multipurpose tools like wiki, helpdesk, tracker, kanban and exception monitoring app.
DevOps board seriously improves team's productivity through transparency and automation. It saves money you really need.
It has dozen of ready to use connectors to variety DevOps tasks sources. REST API, WebHooks and Zapier allow to connect more. Connect any of your lovely tool.